NTi®-112 Model 2 Premium firefighter overgarment according to EN 469:2020 Section 6.2.6 (Visibility) + Levels X2/Y2/Z2 aims to provide the highest possible protection for firefighters.
- Excellent permanent after-wash appearance, only very slight amount of bleeding or fibrillation of the outer fabric
High visibility of the body contours in dark and light surroundings
"3 -in-1 reflective piping" means: fluorescent, retro-reflective
and luminescent function (even without lighting)
Dot structure on the outer fabric provides for individual, attractive design,
"3 in 1 reflective piping", etc.
Re-impregnation only required after 40 washes, i.e. no impairment
of the membrane and inner lining property after washing.
Wash-resistant FC finish (Power Shell impregnation)
- High tear resistance
- Perfect fit
- Safety vest exemption according to DGUV
The HuPF stripes on the NTi® Jacket 112-200 complies with
the trouser comply with EN 469:2020, Section 6.2.6 (Visibility)
- Reflective tape based on HuPF Part 1 + 4
- Protection against germs and bacteria according to BS EN ISO 22610 + 22612
- Protection against viruses according to BS ISO 16604
- High breathability - RET 12.7 P/W
- RFID/NFC chip, position of each behind the NTi logo